Senior Product Designer
Do great work on an important and impactful product!
Our client is a startup dedicated to improving healthcare! To that end, they are truly innovating in the clinical space in a way that combines experiential and digital design. A small, growing team, they have the backing of highly successful VCs.
As a senior product designer, you provide design and strategic direction on a collaborative team that includes the Head of Design, engineering, product folks, and operations.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, and the co- founders to define, document and guide development of all UX designs.
- Develop content work flows, wireframes, prototypes and visual assets.
- React to user tests and modify designs accordingly.
- At least 3-5 years of UX design experience, ideally on mobile, though desktop and web experience valuable as well. Product experience is a must!
- Passion, curiosity, and scrappiness. You like to experiment!
- Expertise in wire framing and prototyping tools
- Strong ability to communicate UX designs clearly to engineers.
- Exceptional portfolio demonstrating your expertise in the above.
- Excited about a fast-paced start-up.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Solid visual design skills.
Please reply with portfolio