Senior Product Designer
Do well and do good with a start-up making mental healthcare accessible to all!
Our client, an emerging start-up championed by top VCs and serial entrepreneurs, is seeking a senior product designer to join their team building a platform that enables therapists to launch and grow their practice, and individuals to easily find a therapist that fits their needs, without the inherent hassles and frustrations that currently make finding help so difficult.
- Build a component library and design system.
- Drive UX Research - Be the voice of the user.
- Synthesis insights into use cases, wireframed, and beautiful high-fidelity prototypes.
- Establish best UX standards and processes.
- Grow design culture.
- 3+ years of product design experience (startup and SaaS experience is a plus)
- Experience working with product managers and engineering teams
- Full-stack design - skilled in UX research, UX design, UI/visual design, and usability testing.
- Experience building and launching a Product.
- Mobile product experience
- Experience leading a project. You know how to think on the fly and persist through setbacks and roadblocks and motivate your teammates to do the same.
- You possess a collaborative nature and are a natural team player.
- You are highly motivated. You want ownership of your work.
- You use Figma, or are willing to learn.
Portfolio required for consideration