SENIOR UX RESEARCHER – Health-tech – Remote
Help build AI-powered diagnostic tools.
Our client, a health-tech company building AI-powered workflow platforms and diagnostic tools is seeking an experienced mixed-methods expert to join their rapidly growing team. As the first dedicated user research hire, you will help to shape their processes and research methodologies, design and conduct qualitative, quantitative, generative, and evaluative research studies, and synthesize findings. into shareouts to be diffused throughout the organization. You will build empathy and a deep understanding of what users need while working closely with designers, engineering, product management.
- Be a thought leader on how to use research and data to inform the product experience.
- Foster and grow User Research and a data-driven product design culture.
- Work with stakeholders to understand existential questions and assumptions and plan, prioritize and facilitate a regular cadence of user research studies.
- Synthesize and present research findings to uncover themes and jobs to be done.
- Facilitate and participate in cross-functional design processes to identify and test novel solutions.
- Share synthesized findings regularly with the broader cross-functional team.
- Become a voice and champion of the user and provide valuable context for key product decisions.
- 5+ years of experience in user experience research and digital product design.
- Bachelor's, Masters, or Ph.D. in human behavior, human-computer interaction, or related field (or equivalent/demonstrable work experience).
- Keen ability to uncover user needs, jobs to be done, opportunities, and pain points using mixed user research methodologies.
- A foundational understanding of best practices around qualitative and quantitative, discovery, and evaluative research.
- Perform all research-related tasks — including requirements gathering, planning, recruiting participants, executing, analyzing, creating deliverables, and forming solid product recommendations.
- Ability to clearly articulate your process and reasoning behind your decisions.
- Experience conducting research with medical professionals, and/or have worked on ML and AI-driven products A PLUS.
- Prototyping skills and the ability to translate design solutions into testable interactive prototypes A PLUS.