Senior Product Designer - Sports Tech – NYC / Remote Hybrid
Join leading mission-driven sport-tech company building products used by tens of thousands of sports organizers to organize and power team sports.
Our client, a leading award-winning developer of sports tech for youth team sports is growing their design team and seeking a passionate “full-stack” product designer with string UX research, UX/UI, and visual design skills.
You will design a wide range of customer experiences, from their youth sports management platform to new products for coaches and families. You'll work collaboratively with product managers and engineers across the organization, rethinking core products and new offerings.
This is a very mission-driven organization committed to raising funds for kids sports' organizations in disadvantaged areas!
- Develop a strong understanding of our product, our users, our business, and our technology, in our existing B2B landscape, and our emerging B2B2C context.
- Work within and extend the design system throughout existing and new products.
- Design mockups and prototypes to research problems and opportunities and test product hypotheses on customer value.
- Conduct usability testing throughout the product life cycle.
- Collaborate with product managers to help determine the shape and future strategy of the product.
- Create wire-frames and high-fidelity UX/UI designs.
- 5+ years of professional experience with end-to-end product design, ideally in a startup context.
- Experience building user-facing products, preferably B2C.
- Experience designing and conducting usability tests.
- Experience working with and extending design systems.
- Experience designing cross-surfaces (Desktop, Responsive, iOS, Android, Emails).
- Strong visual and interaction design skills.
- Solid understanding of information architecture.
- Experience working cross-functionally with different groups across B2C and B2B initiatives, coordinating efforts to deliver products that achieves business, user, and individual group goals.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback from partners, end-users, and internal stakeholders.
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience creating best-in-class designs
- Enthusiastic about an interactive design process.
- Strong work ethic, self-direction, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience using Figma is ideal.
A portfolio is required for consideration