Senior Product Designer - Medical / Healthcare Technology
Design for the greater good! Join the team bringing medicines to market sooner!
Our client, a new NYC-based healthcare technology company has developed a proprietary platform that eliminates bottlenecks in the clinical trial process required to bring new drugs to market, enabling new medicines to get to market faster and less expensively.
As a Senior Product Designer on the product team you’ll work collaboratively with cross-functional teams on their core products used to run trials and collect and analysis data, internal and patient facing tools, as well as new product features.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a mission driven organization, take full-stack ownership of your work, and contribute to a product's overall success over time!
- Contribute to the product’s design vision and testing solutions that are appropriately informed by company strategy, regulatory requirements, user needs, and data
- Produce user journeys, wireframes, and pixel-level design deliverables that support consistent, elegant user experiences
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to define MVPs
- Apply a user-focused and proactive approach to improve team processes, patterns and systems.
A portfolio is required for consideration
- 4+ years of product design experience – UX and UI design as well as research
- A background or training in graphic/visual design or computer science, before becoming a designer, is a plus
- Experience that demonstrates an appetite for start-ups and early stage products
- Experience in product design for B2B or enterprise products
- Experience building new products or product features from the ground up
- Demonstrable experience simplifying complex workflows and working through complicated information architecture and systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Expertise in Figma or similar
- You have a high comfort level working within a self-directed culture, solving complex problems, and navigating ambiguity
- The ability to articulate your design decisions and move projects forward.
- No prior healthcare experience is required, but you are excited to learn about science, medicine, data, and regulation
- You are organized and strive for craft and discipline in the face of the messy realities of early-stage product