SENIOR/LEAD PRODUCT DESIGNER
– B2B SaaS Startup – Remote
Join a team of successful tech entrepreneurs building Next-Gen B2B products.
Our client, a tech startup founded by serially successful, extremely well-funded tech entrepreneurs building a next-gen HR management platform with data-driven decisioning capabilities, is seeking a Lead/Senior Product Designer to join their team.
You will partner with other teams to deliver a SaaS experience that empowers equitable people decision-making. This impactful opportunity will report directly to the VP of UX and play an important role in the evolution of their products over time.
- Own the execution of design for a part of the application, following modern, defensible, user-centered practices.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap and other initiatives.
- Execution of UX research - generative and evaluative methods.
- Contribute to the design system.
- Contribute to operations of the design team including processes, artifacts, tools & org design.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
A portfolio of work is required for consideration.
- Degree in design, technology or psychology (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ years of experience designing SaaS products, preferably for the B2B market.
- Advanced expertise in interaction design, UI design or UX research.
- Experience designing complex products over an extended period, encapsulating ongoing enhancement and optimization cycles.
- Ability to translate complex requirements into customer solutions.
- Solid understanding of task-oriented workflows, research methodologies, product usability and accessibility.
- Strong ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Drive collaboration and encourage feedback and constructive criticism.