Senior Product Designer - Remote
Work with an inspiring leader and collaborative team members at a philanthropic software company building SaaS B2B and Enterprise products for leading global companies!
Our client, a uniquely profitable open source software company with 1000 passionate employees scattered across the globe, is seeking to add a senior product designer to a team supporting their core product offerings. You’ll design websites and portals that customize core products for clients’ individual needs, and be part of the Full Life Cycle of product engagements – from pitch to launch!
This is an amazing opportunity to join a truly collaborative team of exceptional designers, led by an inspirational head of product and a founder focused on delivering best-in-class products. And they give back – employees get a week of time off for volunteer work and the company donates a portion of their profits every year to various charities around the world!
- Creating collaborative UX/UI design process deliverables using Figma
- Creating high-fidelity designs and interactive prototypes
- Designing demos that highlight our flexibility in adapting to industry-specific business needs.
- Conducting surveys and usability testing in support of product builds
No applications will be considered without a portfolio of work
- Strong foundation in Design principles and experience working independently, guiding stakeholders along the entire design process from research to implementation, iterating along the way.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience building products - B2B or enterprise experience a plus
- UX and UI design proficiency required to build interactive prototypes
- Expert level use of Figma preferred
- Experience conducting surveys and usability testing, or the willingness to learn.
- Exceptional communication skills needed to articulate design decisions to internal stakeholders as well as clients.