Senior UX Designer – Remote
Do well, and do good, at the intersection of fin-tech and philanthropy!
We are honored to represent our client, a fin-tech simplifying the act of charitable donations, in their search for a mission-driven Senior UX Designer. In this role you will work collaboratively with a team of researchers, engineers, and product managers throughout the design process to build products and features that make the complex simple and intuitive.
- Apply human centered design principles and design elegant flows & interactions for a diverse audience across mobile and web platforms.
- Produce use cases, user flows, wires and prototypes.
- Define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Conduct user testing: Solicit feedback from users, cross-disciplinary partners and stakeholders.
- Work with product and design team to define and implement a brand-aligned design system
A portfolio with case studies is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, HCI or other relevant degree.
- 5+ years with end-to-end product design where you have actually shipped mobile product/s for iOS and Android.
- At least 2 years experience with enterprise apps or SaaS apps with complex interactions
- Expert knowledge of Adobe, Sketch, Figma, and/or other industry-standard creative tools.
- Demonstrable experience building Lo-fi and Hi-fi prototypes, you know when to use one over the other and you embrace an iterative process.
- Great communication skills - the articulate point of view about design.
- Expert understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion.
- Research: Front-end research (light ethnography) and/or able to facilitate user testing sessions to validate your designs with users.