Senior UX Researcher
Impact product design!
We are pleased to represent our client, a domain leading tech company building integrated hardware/software logistic solutions in their search for a Senior UX Researcher. This is an impactful, collaborative role that will help the company build a new suite of B2B products.
- Use your collected insights to reduce friction and enhance delight for users across our entire digital experience.
- Guide the product team to prioritize what user problems should be solved.
- Validate design through user testing
- Own the user research pipeline from consumer interviews to multivariate user testing.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, marketing, sales, & engineering
- Build personas, creating user journeys, experience maps, user flows and other internal documents.
- Generate usability reports, behavioral analytic reports, and competitive analysis reports.
- Analyze research findings and summarize in summaries with actionable insights.
- 5+ years of industry UX Research experience - A MUST
- Demonstrable experience with different qualitative research methods including usability, 1:1 interviews, concept testing, ethnographic-style fieldwork, group discussions, card sorting, workshops, remote studies, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with quantitative research techniques.
- Experience partnering with engineers to do preliminary research on features, products, and/or services.
- Experience in an Agile environment, ideally Scrum.
- Experience analyzing data from UX Analytics software.
- Experience visualizing complex workflows and communicating those to other teams.
- Strong communication skills.