TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER – NEW YORK
Help drive new innovation in an impactful and highly visible role
Our client, an established, highly successful software company building AI-driven enterprise products, is seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to help ensure their product offerings meet the needs of their international clientele.
- Work with engineering, marketing and sales team to prepare all necessary collateral for new product introductions.
- Identify market trends.
- Evaluate market and customer needs, oversee the competitive landscape
- Support product innovation, development and market introduction.
- Prepare and present product concept documentation.
- Move product concept to product requirement stage by gathering customer and internal feedback.
- Oversee budget and timelines for new feature and new product builds.
- Once fully trained on products; visit customer sites to gather feedback surrounding daily workflow, bottlenecks and questions customers have.
- Present in-field findings to product team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 + years’ experience product manager experience supporting complex enterprise software.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to support product development
- Prepared to take over responsibility and proactively drive projects.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to balance multiple projects and to set priorities.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of SDLC.