PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Own product marketing for domain leading B2B tech company!
Our client, a tech company in NYC building best-in-class enterprise software is looking for a an experienced product marketing manager with exceptional writing skills who can focus on developing and executing a product marketing content strategy that can articulate their vision and value to a global customer base.
- Serve as the go-to expert for conceptualizing and creating compelling content that effectively positions products as the gold standard in the industry.
- Work with stakeholders and SMEs from across the company to convert content gaps into opportunities for thought leadership pieces.
- Develop repeatable formulas for content creation, including things like demo videos, product spotlights, customer stories and interviews.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining a world-class website with compelling positioning, design, CTAs, and conversational marketing flows.
- Understand the customer journey from awareness through upsell to identify what questions are being asked, and where we can reduce friction/create momentum.
- Establish and nurture key relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to inform content strategy – product managers, post sales field teams, corporate communications, customer marketing, writers, designers, and videographers.
- Five years experience working for a rapidly growing SaaS provider
- A Bachelors degree – MBA in marketing a plus
- Proven experience creating compelling content – writing samples a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ideally an eye for design
- Role can be remote – NYC local preferred