LEAD UX/UI DESIGNER – OMNI-CHANNEL PRODUCT - NYC
An impactful opportunity to establish best UX practices and processes, and own the design of a unique ground breaking product!
Our client is a stealth start-up building a unique integrated hardware/software product with the potential to revolutionize post-manufacturing processes! They are seeking a hands-on leader, a visionary designer who can grow and lead a team over time and contribute to the strategic direction of their products. This is a true R&D opportunity!
You are a fit for this role if you want to:
- Design a backend that incorporates a robust CMS and highly searchable multi-state image library
- Design a simple intuitive front-end experience for kiosk and other large format touchscreens
- Create a design system and iconography
- Conduct user research and usability testing
- Work alongside product, design, engineering, and marketing colleagues in a highly collaborative team environment with a single goal – launching a product everyone wants to use!
You are a fit for this opportunity if you have:
- 5-8 years of UX/UI experience
- Experience building an integrated hardware/software, kiosk or touch screen product - A MUST
- Experience building an Omni-channel experience – A MUST
- Experience building a POS system
- Have built and launched products in the past.
- Have a passion for design and a builder mentality
- Love the challenge of building in a “Blue Ocean” environment
- Have a conversion mindset and are always thinking about how to engage users in an effective and enjoyable manner