Director of UX/UI - NYC
Our client, an emerging start-up modernizing the healthcare marketplace, is seeking a hands-on Director of UX/UI who will be responsible for all design systems - product and marketing. As the SME for the best UX processes and practices, you will have an make an important impact on the success and growth of the product!
- Own the end-to-end product design and ensure that the overall user experience helps the user through their journey.
- Test and support your designs with research and data.
- Take concepts from design to execution – lead ideation.
- Work closely with development teams to refine design specifications.
- Enable a Agile development environment.
- Foster a collaborative environment of designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Manage design tools.
- Work with stakeholders on complex problems.
- 10+ years of experience in UX design, interaction design, and visual/graphic design.
- A passion for exceptional user-centered design.
- Experience working with multifunctional teams and a knowledge of design-related technologies and tools (web, iOS, Android, etc.)
- A portfolio of work that articulates an understanding of detail-oriented design. showcasing interaction, visual design, research, and typography.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with healthcare systems or labor marketplaces a plus.