SENIOR UX RESEARCHER
Join a team of smart and creative people building B2B SaaS software used by 16,000 companies in 90 countries
Our client, a highly successful domain leading tech company based in NYC, is adding a senior UX researcher to their product team. Their highly secure and integrated software combines data storage, analytics and communication functionality – enabling better decision making on the enterprise level.
- Conduct and oversee all research activities - discovery, exploratory & validation.
- Create and evolve best in class UX research practices and process.
- Execute global research initiatives spanning across products, services and users, including longitudinal studies.
- Maintain the research repository.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers and product team on product roadmaps.
- Communicate research findings to stakeholders.
- Ownership of research-related tasks and artifacts.
- Mentor junior team members.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Degree in HCI, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology or equivalent work experience.
- Experience executing qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Experience with remote testing methods and tools.
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Design Research, but capable in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design, Prototyping, etc.
- Experience evaluating or designing products with a high-level of complexity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience testing B2B desktop, mobile and web-based applications.