Product Design Manager Join a passionate, driven team designing and delivering high impact workplace products for over 6,000+ clients
Our client, an award-winning workforce assessment platform, is looking for a Product Design Manager.
They are seeking someone who will take ownership in developing best-in-class user experiences and drive innovation in a fast-paced environment.
This hands-on role is a great opportunity to lead and manage a small team of designers and developers, and work with an impressive roster of clients.
- Provide UX leadership and combine data, research, user insights and best practices to create innovative and effective brand experiences across the SaaS product portfolio
- Collaborate with other designers, developers and product managers, to define priorities, plan projects and design approaches
- Conduct user research, usability studies and A/B testing to clarify business challenges, identify user needs, motivations and behaviors for continued improved user engagement
- Design wireframes, user journeys, and build prototypes to communicate the vision of a design solution to internal stakeholders and end users
- Advocate for the client’s total experience of the product across all touch points
- Keep up-to-date about new and successful user experience techniques, and share your knowledge on the latest UX trends and interaction patterns
- Mentor and grow a team of designers
- Strong agile experience
- Recent experience in leading and managing teams
- Bachelor Degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Information Design, Interaction Design, Media Design, User Experience or similar programs
- 5+ years of work experience in a relevant field in a software company
- Expert on methodology, survey design, and analysis/reporting, including appropriate use of advanced user research techniques
- Experience working on Customer Experience (CX) and omni-channel product
- Willing to roll up your sleeves
- Curious to keep up with the latest UX trends and interaction patterns