Senior Visual Designer
Join a passionate team of designers creating innovative digital and marketing campaigns for Fortune 500s and mid-sized companies.
Our client, a 4 year-old digital marketing agency, is looking for a Senior Visual Designer to join their NYC office. This is a temp-to-hire position with an immediate start date. They’re looking for someone with strong UX/UI skills who can take ownership all of design projects. You’ll also be responsible for hiring and mentoring junior UX/UI graphic designers.
This is a great opportunity to lead and build out the design team, driving the creation of all design projects.
- Lead the build out of the Design Team as necessitated by workflow and growth.
- Work within the Content Team to develop and execute content campaigns
- Create interaction specifications, user flows, wireframes, and mockups for all content strategy efforts
- Develop design elements to support client deliverables, content strategy, and digital product efforts
- Collaborate with the Research & Analytics team to design Conversion tests
- Contribute design to inbound marketing efforts including blog posts, e-books, landing pages and more
- Mentor and grow a team of junior UX/UI Graphic Designers
- 5+ years of visual design experience
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- A desire to mentor and develop junior designers
- Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Expert command of typography, style guides and color scheme
- Extensive experience with various content types including site redesigns, landing pages, eBooks and interactive experiences
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- The courage to both speak your mind and encourage others to do the same
- A sense of humor when facing deadline pressures
- Experience with Optimizely, Unbounce or similar A/B Testing platforms a plus
- Front End Development skills a plus