UI/UX Designer / Front-End Developer
Join a passionate, innovative team creating apps for global enterprises
Our client, a leading developer of enterprise apps is looking for an exceptional UI/UX Designer with FE development skills to join their team. They are seeking someone with a passion for outstanding UI design and pixel-perfect web development. This role can be remote for exceptional candidates; preference is given to candidates based in metro Atlanta area.
This is a great opportunity to unleash your creativity in a fast paced, “startup like” environment
- Create and maintain style guides for multi-brand product portfolio
- Design eye-catching graphics for email marketing campaigns, digital advertising campaigns, videos, product documentation pages, marketing landing pages, marketplace product listings, and more
- Maintain consistent brand guidelines across all marketing assets
- Collaborate with product marketing managers to prioritize projects and manage workflow
- Work directly with the marketing team and external vendors as needed to ensure successful delivery of press ready files for print and optimized files for mobile and web
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of print production, color requirements, preflight packaging, and common print pitfalls to avoid.
- Optimize all graphics and website code for desktop and mobile devices.
- Create and oversee a digital archive of all creative assets in a collaborative design platform
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3+ years professional design and web development experience in a professional design/advertising agency, major tech startup, or Fortune 500 brand
- Ability to travel to tradeshows and team meetings
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat; experience with Premier Pro a plus.
- Experience creating engaging illustrated animations for web and video a plus
- Ability to effectively prioritize, self-manage, and work independently
- Demonstrable experience with Webflow.io, Unbounce and Optimizely platforms
- Experience with Atlassian tooling, such as Trello, Jira, and Confluence, a plus
- Experience coding email templates and troubleshooting inbox rendering issues a plus