Head of UX/UI
Join a passionate, ambitious team improving the lives of cancer survivors and trauma victims
Our client, a marketplace and gift registry startup for cancer survivors, is looking for a visionary Head of UX/UI in NYC. You’ll be the voice of the customer driving the build of a new custom ecommerce platform. They’re looking for someone who can bring innovation and next-generation user experiences and contribute marketplace best practices. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside colleagues with both startup and Fortune 100 experience.
This is a great opportunity to create unforgettable experiences that improve the lives of cancer survivors and trauma victims. 10% of proceeds go to people who cannot afford recovery care.
- Marketplace experience required
- 5+ years of user experience and user interface design experience for web and mobile
- Strong visual design skills
- Full stack product design, research, wireframes, prototypes, usability
- Reside in the Greater NYC area
- A passion and focus on exceptional customer experiences