Product Designer – B2B - South Bay
Work with the best, learn from the best, become the best
Our client, an exceptional South Bay start-up building SaaS enterprise products for knowledge workers, is adding to their Product Team. Join a low ego / high EQ, super collaborative team building best-in-class products that enable better data informed decisions AND spark creativity.
Founded by a team from Google, Apple and Oracle, and funded by the upper echelon of tech investors, they have created a rapidly growing, design driven environment that challenges the status quo on a daily basis!
- Work collaboratively with Team to define product strategy
- Take ownership of large, company-wide Product/UX/UI design projects, creating the assets needed to define and develop products
- Using a design driven focus and best user experience practices, push the boundaries of design forward. Reject the norm, create standards others aspire to
- Work in a design driven/led organization
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a product designer
- The ability to do design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches – generative research, UX/UI design, visual design, and usability testing
- Strong visual design skills. A deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- A strong understanding of common UX/UI design paradigms, yet be willing to the rules
- The ability to take and receive feedback in a positive manner
- Expert level prototyping skills. Proficiency in Framer, Quartz, Composer/Origami a Plus