Join an entrepreneurial, innovative team creating the world’s best entertainment and online experiences
Our client, a leading communications and entertainment giant, is looking for an UI/Visual Designer
to join their team in Philadelphia. This is a 6 months+ contract role with option to renew.
This is a great opportunity to be hands-on and drive the design of digital consumer-facing experiences featuring engaging & intuitive user interfaces.
- Own the user interface: identify problems, propose solutions, recommend implementations, and execute UI solutions to improve the user experience
- Create pixel-perfect, world-class user interfaces and original, eye-catching visual design
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules in a dynamic, agile product environment
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and usability testing, and test UI in a rigorous, data-driven way
- Demonstrate a command of usability and accessibility standards in partnership with visual and interface design disciplines and principles
- Deep understanding of users to recommend UI features that solve customer needs.
- Write intuitive style guides and design specifications with a focus towards engineering implementation
- Support, communicate, course-correct, and revise through the development phase
- Maintain a critical eye and an obsessive attention to detail
All applicants must provide an online portfolio. Mobile site/mobile phone and/or tablet apps designs a plus
- 6+ years of UI and visual design experience within a digital agency or product team.
- Demonstrable experience leading development of comprehensive and versatile digital design systems
- Significant experience in iconography, symbol design, and data visualization
- Strong typesetting and typographic design skills
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications
- Understanding of design and technical capabilities/limitations of leading email and browser technology
- Skilled in taking a project from exploratory and conceptual version, through to final production assets
- Ability to collaborate with copywriters and business stakeholders for successful marketing related launches