Collaborate with a team of passionate engineers in developing cutting-edge products, solutions, and services for more than half of the world's busiest sites.
Our client, a prominent open source company for modern web architecture, is seeking a UX Lead
in their San Francisco office.
This is a great opportunity to use your cross-disciplinary UX skills to deliver compelling experiences for applications serving more than half of the world's busiest sites.
- Deliver domain analysis and user research to create engaging user interfaces
- Coordinate with Product Management and Engineering to synthesize requirements and align expectations
- Drive the individual UX phases such as user research, information architecture, interaction and visual design
- Deliver UI design artifacts iteratively to support a lean, agile development process
- Advise UI developers on the implementation of designs and provide review feedback on UI feature deliverables
- Establish and promote design and UX guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Prioritize needs to meet goals, roadmap commitments, and production deadlines
- 7+ years of experience in a software development setting
- 5+ years of experience in UX design for SaaS or enterprise products
- Strong background in designing across user research, information architecture, interaction design, and visual design
- Demonstrable experience in creating UI design artifacts for UI developers
- Passion for building highly intuitive, user experiences that delight customers
- A demonstrable track record of building strong cross-functional collaborative relationships