Product Designer – B2C Mobile
Join an innovative team of passionate and curious product designers and engineers that are reinventing Internet TV streaming services for the world’s most popular sporting events and entertainment.
Our client, a very well funded, successful late stage startup building a live TV streaming service, is looking for a Product Designer
with strong mobile experience to work in their NYC office.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team of designers and engineers creating rich, engaging mobile experiences.
- Identify design problems and distill findings into insights
- Map out the user journey and feature flows to establish context
- Build prototypes and conduct usability tests to validate assumptions
- Present rationale for design approach and defend decisions in the context of both business and user needs
- 4+ years of design experience in a consumer-facing tech company
- Strong foundation in UX methodologies and best practices
- Experience in the execution of UX or HCI best practices
- Ability to conduct UX-related research, translate requirements into thoughtful wireframes and flows, as well as conduct usability/AB testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open minded in sharing work and receiving continuous feedback with a user-first approach
- Experience working across various device platforms (Web, Mobile, OTT) is a plus
- Advanced experience facilitating workshops and sprints is a plus
- Ability to write code (HTML/CSS/JS, Android Studio, Xcode) is a plus
- Experience with in UX writing and micropy is a plus
- Proficient in writing testing plans and conducting user interviews/usability tests is a plus
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, illustration or photography is a plus
All applications must be accompanied by a portfolio of design work