Associate Creative Director: Experience Design
Join a visionary, multidisciplinary team of visual and UX designers, content strategists, and developers that deliver beautiful, functional, and modern experiences that extend beyond the screen.
Our client, an award-winning international agency in Boston, is seeking an Associative Creative Director, Experience Design
to join their in-house design incubator. In this role, you will lead and mentor a multi-disciplinary teams in experience design projects for a roster of Fortune 500 clients.
This is a great opportunity to create products and off-screen experiences that offer innovative and intuitive real-world solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholder
- Lead multidisciplinary teams in the creation of best in-class experience design
- Conduct and translate user research into design decisions
- Develop sketches, comps, prototypes and other deliverables as necessary
- Present rationale for and defend design decisions in the context of both business and user needs
- Mentor and guide colleagues throughout the creative process
All applications must include a portfolio
- Bachelor degree in graphic or visual design
- 7-10 years of experience in experiential design, preferably in a creative agency
- A portfolio exemplifying beautiful, usable experiences for all kinds of devices and contexts (such as the design of exhibits, retail experiences and immersive design.)
- Experience with VR/AR and emerging technology a plus.
- A solid understanding and demonstration in user-centered design methods and techniques
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Complete comfort sketching, posting and riffing with the team
- Passion for creating meaningful and innovative experiences