Product Design Lead
Work with the best to build the products, platforms and tools that serve a global business giant!
Our client is the internal design and innovation team of a leading global consultancy. They are tasked with building best-in-class work products used by employees worldwide.
They are seeking a Product Design Lead in New York, NY
. As a key member of the team, you will be working closely with the team on all aspects of the product development life cycle from research to ideation through to design and delivery
This is a great opportunity as this role can be seen as an entrepreneurial role, as in some instances, you will be kicking off the product team from the ground up and helping define the goals and capabilities of that team.
- Lead the product team to define goals in all aspects of the product life cycle
- Identify the optimal set of technology solutions that meet the needs of consultants worldwide
- Leverage an user-centered approach and UI design skills to deliver products for internal clients & stakeholders across mobile and web platforms
- Advocate design thinking to other designers and stakeholders to develop empathetic and iterative methods for product development
PORTFOLIOS ARE REQUIRED
- BS or MS in Interaction Design, Cognitive Sciences, HCI, Anthropology, Psychology or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience planning, executing, and communicating user research findings for digital products and services
- Demonstrable experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development
- Solid knowledge of Agile software development
- Strong Interaction and Visual Design skills with expertise in Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative suite, & OmniGraffle
- Experience in executing quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development
- Ability to demonstrate reasoning behind design decisions to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- A sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work on multifunctional teams across the enterprise
- A passion for creating value through great user experience and design