Lead User Experience Researcher / Designer - Enterprise Products
Work with the best to build the products, platforms and tools that serve a global business giant!
Our client is the internal design and innovation team of a leading global consultancy. They are tasked with building best-in-class work products used by employees worldwide for communication, collaboration, documentation, hiring, training, and security. They are seeking a lead product designer with strong UX research and design skills to plan and conduct user research, analyze and document findings and create simple and elegant products from those insights.
• As a key member of the team, working closely with your team to structure and conduct "Test & Learn" experiments that aim to test the fit and viability of various tools in the context of it’s specific use
• Identify the optimal set of technology solutions that meet the needs of consultants worldwide
Plan, create, execute and analyse user research
• Deliverables may include research findings, personas, journey maps, workflows, and wireframes that communicate the UX strategy and findings and the reasoning behind it
• Act as the 'voice of the user' - mentor and educate others designers and stakeholders
• BS or MS in Interaction Design, Cognitive Sciences, HCI, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience conducting user research for digital enterprise products and services
• Demonstrable experience with a broad array of user research methodologies
• Ability to conduct research and usability testing and synthesize those finding into actionable insights
• Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• A sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work on multifunctional teams across the enterprise.
• A passion for solving problems and simplifying complex processes
PORTFOLIOS ARE REQUIRED
111 John Street, Suite 450, New York NY 10038
917 783 4487