Senior UX/UI Designer - 3 months+ Contract
Our client, a leading online retailer with a reputation for excellence is seeking an exceptional, Senior UX / UI Designer for 3 months+ contract (could be C2H). You will have the opportunity to work on projects across the enterprise, both consumer-facing functions, and internal enterprise platforms.
Qualified candidates must be left brain/right brain; highly creative problem solvers who demonstrate an engineered approach to UX/UI Design. The right person can work well autonomously as well as collaboratively with the team. Candidates must be adept systems-thinkers with extensive experience in design for complex systems. Visual Design skills are a MUST. 4-5 years of UX / UI experience is a MUST.
Success on this project will require expert skills to:
- conduct an astute assessment of the current solution
- identify opportunities for improvement
- articulate improvements through wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
- present the proposed strategy going forward and build consensus w/ stakeholders
- develop the new design
- rationalize the proposed designs from three perspectives: business, users, and technology
- produce final documentation, detailing the intent of the design and specs for implementation
This is an on-site role. A portfolio must accompany your application.